In this webinar, Jaime Campbell, CFO of Tier One Services, LLC, will show participants how to produce top-notch financial statements in Excel regardless of the trial balance or detail provided by a system or client. Through Jaime's knowledge and enthusiasm, viewers will learn many new techniques they can start using right away when preparing their next set of financial statements.
- Identify roll-up formulas in Excel to produce financial statements from a trial balance.
- Understand how to update financial statements in seconds when the trial balance has changed.
- Understand how to do a financial statement consolidation in Excel.
- Identify how to avoid the "1+1=3" rounding issue when omitting decimal places from financial statements.
- Identify error trapping techniques.
- Participants should have a basic knowledge of Excel.
Who Should Attend
*CPAs, accountants, and small business CFOs who prepare financial statements.
*CPAs involved in preparation engagements, including attestation.
Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA, CGMA, CTT, MCT is co-owner of Tier One Services, LLC, an outsourced accounting firm supporting small businesses and CPAs across the country. After starting her career in tax and audit, she now loves to deliver financial clarity to CEOs and CFOs via dashboards & financial models - and deliver massive time savings to CPAs. Jaime was selected as a Woman of Note by the NJ Society of CPAs for “having a continuing impact on the accounting profession.”
- (704) 837 - 0185
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
12:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.