Last Updated: 2015-2-9
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and sign up for services, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, aggregate information on service usage, and information volunteered by the customer. We do not collect or retain credit card numbers.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, improve our products, and the quality of our service.
It is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. We will transfer information about you if Encoursa is acquired by or merged with another company.
INFORMATION GATHERING & USAGE
- When you register for Encoursa Software products, we ask for information such as your name, email address, and industry.
- When you register for training through one of our third party course providers we track elements of your browsing history that is assigned to your registration profile.
- We automatically track certain information based on the user's use of the Services. This includes:
- URL the user came from
- URL the user goes to next
- Browser being used and platform type
- User's IP address and internet service provider
- Date/time stamp
- Number of clicks
- We also record the certifications and training records that users provide.
- Encoursa uses the collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, notification targeting, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Encoursa may use aggregated sets of collected information for the following general purposes: marketing, notification targeting, public relations, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Encoursa websites.
Encoursa uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate Encoursa. Although Encoursa owns the code, databases, and all rights to the application. You retain ownership of your data.
Encoursa may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Encoursa may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you use to sign in to any of the Encoursa products.
PO Box 68473
Grand Rapids, MI 49516