Self-Study Course Details
This session explores tools and techniques that can enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of client engagements and business processes using data analysis tools. We will introduce some of today’s popular and software tools and examine the AICPA’s Five-step approach to incorporating data analytics into public accounting engagements.
- Explore new tools and client engagement techniques using data analytics.
- Introduction of popular software tools.
- Examine the AICPA’s Five-Step Approach to data analytics in an audit engagement.
- Identify new effective tools in business processes.
- Recognize how to use data analytics in public accounting engagements.
- Identify popular software packages that may be useful for accomplishing data analytics
Chris Harper, CPA, MBA is the Director of Education at Hungerford Nichols and an affiliate instructor of accounting for Grand Valley State University. A frequent speaker and instructor, Chris has taught a variety of continuing education courses on accounting, tax, and finance topics.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.