Self-Study Course Details
Successful organizations will continuously create operational and strategic plans to make itself better. Disciplined organizations will find a way to make the important things happen. This course will provide proven best practices for any organization to close the gap between “where you are” and “where you want to be”.
- Techniques for managing the change curve when altering existing habits and behaviors
- Tips for providing clear and focused messaging about desired results
- Encouraging an open and robust dialogue to identify and overcome barriers to success
- Flawless project execution and time management
- Illustrative “real-life” examples of how to increase the likelihood of success in projects and initiatives
- Identify how to create a culture of disciplined entrepreneurship
- Recognize how to manage change on short- and long-term initiatives
- Discover how to apply creative thinking for better problem solving
Jennifer has over 20 years experience in designing and instructing high-quality training programs in a wide variety of technical and “soft skills” topics needed for professional and organization success. In 2003 she founded Emergent Solutions Group, which is dedicated to meeting organization’s professional training needs on a project or part-time basis. Jennifer serves a wide variety of clients, including public accounting firms, private industry corporations, and public sector agencies.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.