Self-Study Course Details
In this course, Melisa Galasso, CPA will discuss the recent activities of the FASB, the Auditing Standards Board (ASB), and Accounting & Review Services Committee (ARSC) that impact small businesses. Melisa will walk through the impact of the new standards and how you can prepare to implement them in a practical way. This course is tailored to focus on topics primarily impacting smaller entities. It does not cover some of the more complex accounting requirements not commonly found in smaller entities.
- Identify accounting standards impacting small business financial reporting
- Discover how audit standards will impact the audits of small businesses
- Recall the impact of QM on audit firms
- Prior experience with US GAAP or GAAS.
Melisa F. Galasso is the founder and CEO of Galasso Learning Solutions LLC. A CPA with over 15 years of experience in the accounting profession, Melisa designs and facilitates courses in advanced technical accounting and auditing topics, including not for profit and governmental accounting.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.