Stephanie L. Bowie, CPA, MBA is a certified 5D and DiSC coach, author, trainer, and owner of B. Empowered Leadership Academy, LLC. She is a servant leader who sows seeds of possibility, knowledge, and encouragement into people so they can achieve their maximum power and potential! A few of her professional accomplishments and activities are included below.
Training & Instructing
- Currently serves as the Director of Instruction for the 5-100th Training Battalion in the United States Army Reserves
- Taught classes on business and bookkeeping for several organizations, including the Indy Black Chamber of Commerce, Anderson University, Thrival Indy Academy, Kheprw Institute, Business Owner’s Initiative, and Martin University
- Developed and presented workshops for the Federal Women’s Program on the topics of Believing/Mindset and synchronized living
- Facilitated personality profile, generational diversity, and new-employee training for A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services, Inc. and the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
Accounting & Finance
- Program Manager over Suspense accounts for DFAS
- Serves on the Board of Walk the Talk Speaker Series and as Treasurer for the Indy Black Chamber of Commerce
- Conducted full-scope of accounting services as Chief Learning Officer for A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services, Inc
- Led the rollout of several training projects and initiatives for DFAS, earning Director’s awards and recognition for her service and contribution to the mission
- Experienced in writing business plans, bookkeeping services, and basic tax plan preparation
- Provided financial literacy training to young adults, including budgeting basics and decision-making
Founded in 1998, Oracle NetSuite is the world’s first cloud company. For more than 20 years, NetSuite has helped businesses gain the visibility, control and agility to build and grow a successful business. First focused on financials and ERP, we now provide an integrated system that also includes inventory management, HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 29,000 customers in 215 countries and dependent territories.
Upcoming live webinars
No upcoming webinars...