Explore the essential steps to build a better CPA firm, including dives into Brand Capital, Financial Capital, Human Capital, and Systems Capital. Discover the high-level benefits of an ERP system to increase efficiency, ensure compliance, and enhance client service. Gain insights into positioning your firm for success, whether it's preparing for acquisition or ensuring a seamless sales process, by providing transparency in your business data. Don't miss this opportunity to align your team, break down barriers, and foster a culture of efficiency that leads to a more profitable and successful firm.
- Identify how Brand Capital, Financial Capital, Human Capital, and Systems Capital play a critical role in your firm's success.
- Recognize how an ERP system can increase efficiency and enhance client service.
- Discover how to foster a culture of efficiency that leads to a more profitable and successful firm.
Who Should Attend
CPA firm owners and leaders.
- Founding Partner, CPA
A former Controller, Financial Analyst and CPA, Dirk spent over a decade in business management roles. This allows him to quickly understand opportunities for improvement across all business departments from sales and marketing to finance and operations. He has over 20 years in CRM, ERP and Accounting software.
- MBE CPAs, Managing Partner, CPA, CGMA
Since 2000, MBE has grown from two professionals to over 125. Before MBE, Tim worked with several established CPA firms and as a controller for construction, retail, and hospitality firms. Tim has also been on the board of successful startups in manufacturing, technology, retail, real estate, and professional service firms.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, February 28, 2024
12:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.