The accounts payable landscape has come a long way over the years with the development of workflow tools. The challenge comes in taking time to reflect on your AP environment and consider how to best optimize your processes. In this webinar we will review core AP controls and look ahead to the AP function of the future.
- Identify best practices to take time to review existing processes
- Recognize core A/P controls
- Discover how A/P automation can advance your internal controls and save your company time
- Explore how to optimize processes and manage change to harness the best A/P trends
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Accounts payable leaders and finance leaders within mid market companies as well as accountants and managers who handle A/P.
Liz Briggson joined the Encoursa team in 2017, bringing a unique mix of accounting, finance, and sales experience. Liz is passionate about education and helping people reach their potential.
Liz's corporate finance experience includes progressive finance roles with Kellogg Company, Amway, and Open Systems Technologies. At Amway, Liz was responsible for management reporting for Amway’s portfolio companies and financial planning & analysis for Amway’s finance and executive divisions. Prior to that, Liz served clients in the utilities, insurance, and manufacturing industries in the assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Liz is a licensed CPA in the state of Michigan. She leads Partnerships & Education... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, December 12, 2022
3:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.