Cases in Corporate Ethics will discuss real world, ethical dilemmas impacting the corporate community. This webinar will examine eight cases drawn from real-life business conflicts involving corporate financial managers. Join us for this highly informative and interactive event!
- Identify real world ethical conflicts.
- Understand the impact ethics has on the corporate community.
- Identify how to make the right decisions in ethical dilemmas.
- Basic understanding of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning more about corporate ethics.
John L. Daly, MBA, CPA, CMA, CPIM, is a Chelsea, Michigan-based management consultant specializing in costing, pricing strategy and pricing model development. He has been a professional speaker since 1995 and began doing ethics seminars two weeks before the Enron scandal. John has been CFO for a Tier 1 automotive parts supplier and a large restaurant chain and COO for a window treatments manufacturer and retailer. He strives to make learning Lively, Informative and Fun. John is the author of Pricing for Profitability, published by Wiley & Sons.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Friday, December 13, 2019
12:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.