In the same way a walk outside can provide refreshing perspective, taking some time to reflect on leadership wisdom from greats like John Maxwell and cultural stand-outs like Brene Brown can help us reframe the challenges at hand. Organizations, boards, and team members expect a lot from CFOs. As a CFO orchestrating financial planning and reporting, stewarding capital, implementing new accounting pronouncements, and charting the path forward for technology adoption, you have a full set of responsibilities. And we cannot overlook one of your most important and impactful roles: leading your team. In this webinar, we will explore lasting leadership principles, a practical blueprint for coaching your team, and ways to help your team maximize their time.
- Discover timeless leadership fundamentals championed by John Maxwell and Brene Brown
- Explore FACT-Based Leadership principles for effective conversations with your team (based on the Strategic Coaching Guide by Fred Harburg)
- Recognize how a simple goals & objectives framework can help your team align for the year
- Identify ways to create an environment in which your team will find and introduce solutions to organizational pain points
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CFOs as well as other accounting and finance leaders within mid market companies.
Liz Briggson (BILL)
Liz is passionate about education and helping people reach their potential.
Liz's corporate finance experience includes progressive finance roles with Kellogg Company, Amway, and Open Systems Technologies. At Amway, Liz was responsible for management reporting for Amway’s portfolio companies and financial planning & analysis for Amway’s finance and executive divisions. Prior to that, Liz served clients in the utilities, insurance, and manufacturing industries in the assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Liz is a licensed CPA in the state of Michigan. She leads Partnerships & Education for Encoursa.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, March 30, 2023
3:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.