Do manual, paper-intensive approval workflows bog you down? Are you tired of chasing approvals, managing exceptions, and paying late fees? All too often, AP teams don't have the necessary workflows in place because they lack clear processes and documentation.
During this webinar, we'll outline best practices for developing an approval workflow that improves the efficiency of your overall payment process while reinforcing separation of duties and organizational transparency.
- Identify the most significant challenges your AP team regularly encounters at each stage of the payment process.
- Recognize how to define trackable goals for your AP team using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify how to implement an approval workflow to support timely and transparent disbursements.
- Discover how to measure and sustain improvement throughout your entire AP operation.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, Finance leaders, AP leaders
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
Brandon Roth is the Senior Product Marketing Manager at BILL. After years of consultation and sales, supporting firms of all sizes and their clients, Brandon is now dedicated to his role as a ‘technical translator’—helping firms better understand technology and how to use it to their advantage.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
3:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.