In this webinar, we’ll look at specific ways to make your practice more attractive to potential buyers and increase your business’s worth. The topics we’ll cover include optimizing your client base, client relationships, and mix of services; avoiding common mistakes when selling your practice; and pinpointing the ideal time and circumstances to market your business.
- Identify factors and characteristics that could make your practice more desirable to buyers
- Identify common mistakes and deal structures that lead to undesirable outcomes after the sale
- Recognize when a business should be sold and how to transition from one owner to another effectively
- Experience owning and running an accounting services practice or public accounting firm.
Who Should Attend
Owners of accounting practices.
- Managing Partner
- Thrive Financial Group
Todd Steinberg brings more than 20 years of experience emphasizing all aspects of sales & marketing in the accounting & tax industry. Specializing in working with accountants, Todd is well-versed in a variety of areas including: sales coaching, mergers & acquisitions, practice management, and integrating financial planning into a tax practice.
Todd is sought after speaker at regional and national conferences as a thought leader in the accounting industry. Todd is passionate about sharing his experience with accountants and financial advisors in an effort to help them develop strong strategic partnerships.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.