It’s time for accounting firms to re-imagine their value and lean into the impact they have on their clients' businesses and lives. Clients rely on their firms and need them to step up to expand beyond traditional services and deliver greater strategic insight and value.
In this webinar, Brandon Roth, Senior Manager of Technical Marketing at Bill.com, will walk through data gathered by Goldman Sachs Equity Research and IBIS World Research around today’s manual bill pay process’s inefficiencies and share how automation is changing the game. We will view a demo of Bill.com and learn more about partnering opportunities.
- Identify the differences in value perceptions between accounting firms and clients.
- Recognize how automation may help you standardize and scale your AP offerings.
- Discover how a messy manual process can be transformed into four simple steps.
- Explore partnering with Bill.com.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accountants, and bookkeepers in small and medium sized firms who desire to implement financial process efficiency solutions for their clients.
Anyone interested in learning more about saving time with automated bill pay.
- Senior Manager of Technical Marketing
Brandon Roth is the Senior Manager of Technical Marketing at Bill.com. After years of consultation and sales, supporting firms of all sizes and their clients, Brandon is now dedicated to his role as a ‘technical translator’—helping firms better understand technology and how to use it to their advantage.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
1:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.