Are you ready to future-proof your CPA firm by discovering the best practices and tools to optimize your operations on all levels? In this workshop, you will learn how a practice-centric ERP will help you increase efficiency, improve compliance, and enhance client service.
Come be inspired by the way firms can transform from within by harnessing automation and data analytics. With the right systems in place, you can align your team and break down barriers to foster a better culture and efficiency that leads to being a more profitable firm.
For those with strategic and succession planning in mind, find out how to position your firm to acquire or get ready to sell by providing transparency in your business data.
- Discover the importance of centralizing your data to improve operational efficiency and make data-driven decisions.
- Identify which metrics matter and how to measure them effectively.
- Recognize opportunities to leverage automation and other technology to improve visibility and efficiency in your firm.
- Explore the steps your firm should take to leverage your human capital, brand capital, and financial capital.
Who Should Attend
CPA firm owners and leaders.
- Founding Partner, CPA
A former Controller, Financial Analyst and CPA, Dirk spent over a decade in business management roles. This allows him to quickly understand opportunities for improvement across all business departments from sales and marketing to finance and operations. He has over 20 years in CRM, ERP and Accounting software.
- MBE CPAs, Managing Partner, CPA, CGMA
Since 2000, MBE has grown from two professionals to over 125. Before MBE, Tim worked with several established CPA firms and as a controller for construction, retail, and hospitality firms. Tim has also been on the board of successful startups in manufacturing, technology, retail, real estate, and professional service firms.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.