Is strategic planning dead? Not likely. But traditional strategic planning alone is insufficient in today’s rapidly changing, global environment. You must develop strong strategic thinking skills to effectively navigate change and deliver exceptional value to your firm and clients. Learn the essence of strategic thinking, how it differs from strategic planning, and ways to integrate it with traditional planning activities. Gain practical tools to proactively build strategic thinking into your daily routine as a leader, along with six key questions to inspire strategic thinking.
- Learn to integrate strategic thinking with traditional strategic planning.
- Identify and learn how to apply strategic thinking skills.
- Recognize a disciplined approach to build strategic thinking into your routines as a leader.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Finance and accounting professionals seeking to develop skillsets that will enable them to effectively lead and navigate change.
- Executive Leadership Coach, Lokhorst Consulting
Jon Lokhorst, CPA, ACC, is a leadership coach and consultant. He partners with CPAs, CFOs, and other leaders who face massive change in their industry and recognize the need for a new model of leadership to navigate those challenges. Prior to launching Lokhorst Consulting LLC, Jon enjoyed a 30-plus year career as a CPA, CFO, and organizational leader.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Friday, March 5, 2021
11:00 AM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.