A call to organization leaders to make proactive investments in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) in advance of some potentially tough decisions that may need to be made over the next 12-18 months if the market continues to trend down. The presentation will step through several EPM modeling solutions that can fill in information gaps that organizations commonly have today.
Guest speaker Paul Mack from Grant Thornton will draw on his 22 years of experience designing EPM solutions for a wide range of industries, including banking, retail, and pharma.
- Recognize how activity-based costing models can help organizations understand what drives their profitability from an organization, product, and customer perspective.
- Explore how the value of EPM systems can extend beyond finance and provide analytics to help managers optimize their operations.
- Discover current industry trends during the “Great Resignation” to refocus Finance and Accounting on the highest value-add tasks.
- Understand the “Art of the Possible” for moving their Excel based projection models into a financial system.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance leaders seeking to harness best practices and technology.
- Manager, Alliance and SDN Marketing
Hayley Null is Manager, Alliance and SDN Marketing at NetSuite where she leads demand generation efforts for NetSuite’s Alliance Partners and SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) Partners to create impactful joint content and campaigns for NetSuite and its partners. Prior to this role, Hayley served as the Industry Marketing Lead for Food & Beverage and Manufacturing at NetSuite and a Business Development Consultant at Oracle. She has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Speaker, Grant Thornton Director
Paul Mack has 25 years of continuous experience as a project manager and an architect of Oracle EPM solutions. Paul has been involved with over 20 Oracle Planning implementations ranging from global organizations to start-ups. Paul’s focus is providing the leadership and guidance to ensure that his clients get great EPM solutions, have processes in place that fully leverage their investment, receive the training necessary to support their new system, and continue to get the advice and support required to be successful over time.
Paul is a Finance expert with experience in designing EPM solutions for a wide range of industries including banking, retail, and pharma. He is also the architect of several of Grant... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, December 15, 2022
3:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.