It’s time for accounting firms to re-imagine their value and lean into the impact they have on their client’s businesses and lives. Clients rely on their firms and need them to step up, expand beyond traditional services, and deliver greater strategic insight and value.
In this webinar, Don Thompson, Manager of Growth Marketing at BILL, will walk through data gathered by Goldman Sachs Equity Research and IBIS World Research around the inefficiencies of today’s manual bill pay process, and how automation is changing the game. The session will further include a demo of BILL and information about partnering together.
- Recognize the total opportunity of offering Accounts Payable in the industry today.
- Identify the differences in value perceptions between accounting firms and clients.
- Recognize how automation may help you standardize and scale your AP offering
- Discover more about the value of real-time data at your fingertips
- Identify how a messy manual process can be transformed into four simple steps
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Accounting professionals, CPA's, Bookkeepers
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, February 23, 2023
3:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.