Many businesses seek alternatives to convoluted and disjointed financial processes they have in place. Is your business among them? If so, you can apply best practices in project management and process reengineering to help transform your finance function into a well-oiled machine.
By attending this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify process inefficiencies to tackle first
- Redesign and optimize your finance function using project management and process reengineering principles
- Evaluate applications of technology that can help automate and streamline your processes
- Please refer to the bullet points in the course description above.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Accounts payable leaders and finance leaders within mid market companies as well as accountants and managers who handle A/P.
Liz is passionate about education and helping people reach their potential.
Liz's corporate finance experience includes progressive finance roles with Kellogg Company, Amway, and Open Systems Technologies. At Amway, Liz was responsible for management reporting for Amway’s portfolio companies and financial planning & analysis for Amway’s finance and executive divisions. Prior to that, Liz served clients in the utilities, insurance, and manufacturing industries in the assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Liz is a licensed CPA in the state of Michigan. She leads Partnerships & Education for Encoursa.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, December 18, 2023
2:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.