Many accounting and finance professionals are at least somewhat familiar with LOOKUP functions, pivot tables, and other commonly used Excel tools. However, most have not yet tapped into all of the capabilities that can enable them to get maximum value out of these tools and save tons of time.
In this webinar, Matthew Briggson, CPA will show participants how to optimize the use of the Excel tools that are essential for all accounting professionals. Matthew will cover LOOKUP functions, pivot tables, conditional formatting, and dynamic subtotaling. This webinar will be highly valuable for anyone who spends a lot of time in Excel!
- Recognize how to use LOOKUP formulas with nested functions and mixed cell references.
- Identify how to quickly analyze large amounts of data using pivot tables.
- Discover how to use conditional formatting and subtotaling to create dynamic calculations.
- Basic understanding of Excel.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting professionals, and finance professionals who work in Excel.
Matthew Briggson is a certified public accountant in the State of Michigan and a co-founder of Encoursa LLC, a technology company offering continuing professional education courses to CPAs and other financial professionals. Before founding Encoursa, Matthew spent time in public accounting at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in the Assurance Practice.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Friday, April 16, 2021
1:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.