New-age financial technology is continuously evolving and improving how CPAs do their jobs and support their clients. This live demonstration looks at the Divvy spend and expense management platform and how it’s enabling CPAs to:
- Unify transaction data & spend activity into one platform,
- Erase manual processes like receipt chasing,
- Help clients build enforceable budgets to eliminate overspend,
- Drastically reduce software and subscription costs, and
- Become new-age fintech experts to win new business
- Discover the features of Divvy's spend and expense management platform
- Identify the benefits of utilizing integrated online technology to steward spend
- Identify how Divvy's partner program positions CPAs to introduce Divvy to their clients
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accountants, and bookkeepers seeking to proactively offer innovative solutions to their clients.
- Sr. Partnership Marketing Manager
Chad finds joy in creating content and planning events that resonate with Divvy's customers (and future customers!). As a Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, Chad helps highlight how sometimes, the path less traveled is actually less risky than sticking to the well-worn trail. In this way, he encourages others to try something new!
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.