The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) recently released standard 30414 on human capital reporting which aims to provide meaningful, comparable, and consistent data to investors, boards, and organizational stakeholders. In this webinar, industry leading author and lawyer, Herb Rubenstein, will provide insight into the new human capital data collection and reporting standards included in ISO 30413. He will also discuss why human capital metrics are now "material" to the investor community and how human capital practices and reporting standards are forming the basis for new services offered by the accounting profession.
- Learn the new human capital data collection and reporting standards included in ISO 30414.
- Understand how human capital metrics are now "material" to the investor community and general public.
- Understand how human capital practices and reporting standards are forming the basis for new services offered by the accounting profession.
- Learn key accounting metrics regarding human capital reporting.
- Understand the benefits your firm, clients, or organization will obtain by following some aspects of ISO 30414.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, and accounting/finance professionals who seek to learn more about the new ISO 30414 human capital reporting standard and its impact on the profession.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He teaches the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the University of Colo... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.