Have you considered the benefits that PEOs (Professional Employer Organizations) can offer to small and medium-sized businesses? PEOs not only provide access to world-class human resources administration, they also provide a way to save significant amounts of money on benefits costs while still providing richer benefits to employees.
National Network of Accountant's Roth Roth and Seamus O'Brien welcome Scott Leip, Vice President of Sales for Engage PEO to discuss the world of PEOs and how they can help you and your clients. Join us to:
- Find out how your clients with small group health insurance plans can ascertain the benefits that large groups currently enjoy.
- Learn how to obtain large group benefits at costs that can be significantly lower than current small group plans.
- Understand how companies can install “Fortune 100 Company” level Human Resources infrastructure and still lower your benefits costs.
- See how employers can potentially save significant costs on State and Federal Unemployment taxes.
- Find out how employers may be able to lower costs and save money on Workers Compensation insurance.
- Recognize how PEOs work and the benefits they provide
- Identify how small group health insurance plans can access large group benefits
- Understand the role of an outsourced HR infrastructure
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Finance and accounting professionals interested in learning about HR and benefits solutions.
- Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning
- National Network of Accountants
Ron Roth's experience includes 30 years in the financial services industry advising affluent clients and closely-held businesses. His primary focus is long-term planning with a special emphasis on risk management and tax efficiency.
Currently, he is Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning at the National Network of Accountants. For the past 20 years, Ron has been an independent consultant at Silver Rock Partners, which he founded.
Throughout his career, Ron has worked in many parts of the financial services industry, including corporate management at AXA Financial. In 2008, he authored Invest in Your Life: Why Wall Street Wants You. This was the first book to explore the life settlement and secondary market for life insur... Read more
- Vice President of Sales
- Engage PEO
Scott Leip is Vice President of Sales for Engage PEO. Scott is a 16-year veteran of the PEO industry. Before joining Engage, he held senior sales management and business development roles at three large, national human resources firms. Born and raised in Massachusetts, Scott holds a Bachelor of Business Administration and Accounting from Babson College.
- Chief Risk Management Officer
- National Network of Accountants
Seamus O'Brien has spent the past 20 years as a trusted advisor to many closely-held business owners. He began his career as a pension plan design consultant helping business owners accrue substantial account balances within tax-qualified retirement plans. His practice quickly grew to include business succession as well as estate planning for these very same business owners.
In addition, Seamus has become an expert in the application of captive insurance companies for closely-held businesses. He has become known in the industry as a seasoned professional who understands the concept broadly and helps design and implement captives that allow business owners to assert greater control over their risks as well as... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
1:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.