During this webinar, you will hear insights from manufacturing industry expert Dave Glennon, partner with accounting and consulting firm Eide Bailly. You will also hear how Colin King, CFO of USA Brands, streamlined finance operations to support the company's growth. By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- How to recognize when it's the right time to automate your back office,
- How automation can help scale your operations, and
- What businesses should keep in mind when considering finance automation.
- After this webinar attendees will be able to recognize the bullet points in the description above.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, finance leaders, AP leaders
- Speaker, Partner and Manufacturing Industry Leader, Eide Bailly LLP
Eide Bailly welcomed Dave on board in 2000, and since then he has provided audit and accounting services to a variety of clients, including SEC-registered entities, closely-held commercial enterprises, insurance companies, pools, and trusts. His client work also includes engagements with large, multi-location organizations as well as management consulting to help companies handle their financial reporting obligations.
- Speaker, Chief Financial Officer, USA Brands
USA Brands LLC was founded in 2022 by Joe Van Deman and Colin King with the intent to buy and build American-made apparel companies. USA Brands owns and manages two apparel brands: All American Clothing and The Vermont Flannel Company.
Colin graduated from Indiana University with a master's degree in accounting. He spent two years as an auditor with Ernst & Young, where he obtained his CPA license. He then spent six years in senior investment roles with Kirr, Marbach & Co., an Indiana-registered investment advisor. Prior to founding USA Brands, he worked as CFO at Little Engine Ventures, an Indiana-based private equity firm, where he assisted in the acquisition of six portfolio companies.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, June 12, 2023
2:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.