While you can’t control what’s on the economic horizon, you can prepare your business to navigate whatever challenges lie ahead.
Business leaders are understandably concerned – with 91% anticipating a recession. But you don’t have to be confident in the economy to remain confident about your business. By planning ahead, remaining flexible, and taking quick action, your business can build resilience in the face of inflation, rising interest rates, and dwindling consumer confidence.
We’ve invited business experts to share strategies to help move your business forward in times of economic uncertainty.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales while preserving margins to ensure profitability
- Discover how to focus on cash flow, build a reserve fund, and secure access to additional financing
- Recognize how to deal with employee and supply chain challenges and shortages
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting, and finance professionals.
- AP Channel Development Manager
As a Quadient AP Channel Development Manager, Selena Chow has worked with numerous partners to understand their clients' accounts payable workflow and address their biggest challenges. Through automation, Selena helps organizations of all sizes improve their AP workflows, reducing the costs and risks associated with manual processes, and helping create the bandwidth needed to focus on high-value projects.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, June 8, 2023
3:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.