Change Management continues to be just as much an art as a science. Thought leaders in the industry have showed us the best steps to successful change management, but, like in dance or golf, knowing the “steps” are just 1% of the solution and path forward. How one performs each step influences the success or failure of each subsequent action in the process. This course is a practical approach to dealing with change that is thrust upon us externally and change that one wants to initiate to achieve success in order to hit goals in both uncertain and stable times.
- Recognize the key principles of change management.
- Identify optimal responses to organization change.
- Recognize methodologies to predicting future external forces that will impact your organization.
- Identify key strategies in aligning internal operations to external forces.
- Recognize "When To Be Bold" and "When to Fold" – Decision Strategies.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting, and finance professionals who want to understand best approaches to change management strategies in stable and uncertain times.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He teaches the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the University of Colo... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, June 21, 2021
11:00 AM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.