Join Glenn Dunlap, Founder and CEO of Peerview Data, for a discussion about the value of benchmarking and comparative analytics. You will learn how to help your clients identify their most relevant key performance indicators and how to use industry data to provide meaningful comparisons.
- Recognize the benefits of benchmarking and comparative analytics
- Identify the right key performance indicators to benchmark
- Understand how to advise clients by sharing industry benchmarks
- Identify useful sources of industry data
- None required
Who Should Attend
CPAs and accounting advisors seeking to guide their clients in value creation
- Founder & CEO
- Peerview Data
Glenn Dunlap is the Founder & CEO of Peerview Data. Glenn has spent his entire professional career working in and with entrepreneurial, high-growth companies. As a seasoned business advisor and small business executive, Glenn has consulted daily with entrepreneurs on strategic and business planning, building financial projections, determining the appropriate capital structure and raising capital. Dunlap’s consulting career helped him identify the need that business owners have for actionable information which led to the launch of Peerview Data.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, July 23, 2020
1:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.