If you work with data in Excel on a consistent basis, you will not want to miss this webinar! Liz Briggson, CPA will walk you through the INDEX and MATCH functions and how they can be combined to create a dynamic lookup tool. She will also cover IF and nested IF statements, formula anchors, VLOOKUPS/HLOOKUPS, and much more. This 1-hour jam packed course is designed to save you time in Excel and help you bring more value to your stakeholders, co-workers, and clients.
- Recognize optimal scenarios to use IF and nested IF statements and AND/OR functions.
- Identify how to leverage TEXT functions to manipulate text strings.
- Learn how to use LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, and HLOOKUP functions.
- Identify the proper use of anchors ($) in formula references.
- Learn how to use the INDEX/MATCH combination to create a dynamic lookup tool.
- A basic understanding of Excel and Excel formulas.
- Access to Excel 2010 or newer.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, and accounting/finance/business professionals who work with data in Excel.
- Team Member & Speaker
Liz Briggson joined the Encoursa team in 2017, bringing a unique mix of accounting, finance, and sales experience. A self-described lifelong learner, Liz is passionate about education and helping people reach their potential.
Liz's corporate finance experience includes progressive finance roles with Kellogg Company, Amway, and Open Systems Technologies. At Amway, Liz was responsible for management reporting for Amway’s portfolio companies and financial planning & analysis for Amway’s finance and executive divisions. Prior to that, Liz served clients in the utilities, insurance, and manufacturing industries in the assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Today, in addition to being a member of Encoursa, Li... Read more
- (616) 558-5646
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
1:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.