Blockchain and Web3 technology has had a profound impact on innovation in the business world. In this webinar, Herb Rubenstein will walk through the Web3 and Blockchain component parts and ecosystem while explaining how they can create value in the accounting profession. This webinar will also discuss the FASB, AICPA and SEC Rules regarding Web3/Blockchain as well as international rules and considerations.
- Identify Web 3 and Blockchain from a technical and business perspective.
- Recognize how Web3 and Blockchain component parts and ecosystem create value in the marketplace.
- Discover the FASB, AICPA and SEC Rules regarding Web3/Blockchain and international rules.
- Identify key Web3 and Blockchain opportunities for you and your future in the accounting profession
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting/finance professionals interested in the impact of blockchain and web3 innovation on the industry.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He previously taught the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the Universi... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Friday, June 16, 2023
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.