Want to shift your accounting practice away from compliance work and into advisory services? In this webinar, you will learn what it means to be an advisor to your clients and how to successfully deliver advisory services to clients as a Virtual CFO. You will also discover the strategies and techniques necessary to scale your firm and make it more profitable.
- Discover how to offer advisory services
- Explore Virtual CFO service offerings
- Identify ways to increase profitability and scale your firm
- Experience providing client services
Who Should Attend
● Practicing accountants wanting to offer more value to clients
● Firm owners considering launching Virtual CFO service offerings
● CPAs looking to tap into advisory services
- Virtual CFO, Summit Virtual CFO by Anders
Tom is a highly-skilled and exceptionally credentialed CPA. Tom graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and received his MBA from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University with an emphasis in Finance. He also earned the Chartered Global Management Accountant designation, which requires a combination of accounting knowledge, financial expertise, and strategic insight. Prior to joining the team at Summit, Tom worked as the controller of a multi-entity company in the construction industry, including oversight of companies in the Midwest and Florida.
- Partner at Anders CPAs + Advisors, Head of Summit Virtual CFO by Anders
Jody Grunden is an accounting visionary with over 20 years of experience. He has helped pioneer innovative changes within the industry, including the introduction of the first subscription-based billing method employed by an accounting firm. He is the author of two books, Digital Dollars and Cents and Building the Virtual CFO Firm in the Cloud. Together with his partner Adam Hale, Jody co-founded Summit CPA Group (Summit) in 2002, which merged with Anders CPAs + Advisors (Anders) in 2022.
Summit, now Summit Virtual CFO by Anders, was the first fully distributed firm and the leading provider of Virtual CFO Services in North America. With this merger, Summit brings to Anders many benefits which will help continue Jody’s vision... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, December 4, 2023
3:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.