LeaseQuery welcomes special guest Timothy Tickle, Financial Transformation VP at RGP as he focuses on challenges clients face in the adoption of GASB 87 and their approach to addressing these challenges. During this session, Timothy will provide a high level overview of implementation activities including the assessment of controls and policies, process transformation to address identified gaps, and the collection and centralization of all lease contract data. We will also highlight the external audit expectations for documentation along with the selection and development of a permanent and sustainable lease accounting system.
This session is presented by RGP's Timothy Tickle, Vice President Financial Transformation.
- Recognize the challenges clients face during adoption of GASB 87.
- Identify the full cycle of implementation activities from preliminary analysis of existing policies and controls through establishing best practices after transition.
- Explore how updating your current lease accounting solution will promote a successful audit and an efficient steady state of for lease accounting after adoption.
- Basic understanding of GASB 87
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals whose companies manage a medium-to-high volume of leases will benefit most from this event, along with CPAs who serve clients with a similar volume of leases.
- Accounting Manager
Kiley Arnold is an Accounting Manager at LeaseQuery and a CPA, certified in the state of Georgia. She started her career as an auditor at Arthur Andersen. From there she moved into a Senior Accountant role and later served as an Assistant Controller in companies across multiple industries including healthcare, transportation, media, and manufacturing. In her most recent role, Kiley led the IFRS 16 implementation team for a global manufacturing company.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
2:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.