Web 3 may be the one most misunderstood terms we have today. However, accountants more than any other profession must learn about all of the elements of Web 3 since it will have a profound impact on the accounting profession over the next five years. In this webinar, author and lawyer, Herb Rubenstein will explain the multitude of aspects of “Web 3" and cover topics including:
- Cryptocurrency and crypto wallets
- Decentralized Exchanges
- DeFi and CeFi
- Ethereum as a platform including ERC 20, 721 and 1155
- Stable Coins
- Distributed Autonomous Organizations
- Smart Contracts
- Non-fungible Tokens
- Identify Web 3 including its potential and challenges from both a technical and business perspective.
- Discover how Web 3 component parts and its platforms produce value in the marketplace.
- Recognize key opportunities for Web 3 future in the accounting profession.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting/finance professionals impacted by technology and innovation.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He previously taught the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the Universi... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.