Regulatory Ethics serves both the public as well as our own collective interests. Accounting practitioners are commonly referred to by our clients as their “most trusted advisor”. However, that description can only be earned when our professional foundation is rooted in ethical behavior. In this webinar, Frank Castillo, CPA will provide learners with an essential overview of our regulatory ethics environment including:
- A discussion of the central tenets of accounting ethics including a review of recent trends,
- An overview of rule-making bodies that practitioners must abide by,
- Changes to the current CPA licensure model, and
- Ethical standards pronounced by the AICPA and the Department of the Treasury
*Please note that this webinar is from a pre-recorded course produced by Frank Castillo. A subject matter expert will be available on the webinar for audience interaction.
- Recognize which branch of ethics is closely aligned with regulatory guidance in organizations.
- Identify prevailing global trends in business ethics.
- Identify key concepts practitioners should be mindful of when practicing across different jurisdictions.
- Discover various ethical standards pronounced by select rule-making bodies.
- Identify professional duties governed by Circular 230.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting/finance professionals who work in public accounting or industry.
I am the proud son of Francisco and Mercedes Castillo, two courageous Cuban immigrants who sought and found the American Dream. I was born in Boston, MA on April 15th; needless to say, my future as a CPA was predetermined!
My specialty? Restoring the natural balance of daily life by offering continuing education to awaken your mind during the day.... and deliver consulting services so you can sleep better at night.
My approach? Delivering on promises with integrity, thoughtfulness, and joie de vivre!
- Author of over 250 continuing professional education courses across various fields of study including personal development, accounting, taxation, regulatory ethics, economics, technology, and finance. Course delivery m...
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.