In 2020, COVID damaged many businesses. Those that were able to manage risk, predict trends, and gain cash were more adept at weathering the storm. Now, many businesses are in a boom cycle while worried about a looming recession. While less stressful in many ways, there are still considerations that AR Automation technology can help organizations navigate.
No matter whether your business is booming, challenged, or steady as it goes, your ability to make smart decisions is critical. Join Sarah-Jayne Martin, Director, Financial Automation, Quadient and Manuel Cabral from NetSuite as they share a framework for best practices in AR credit management. Attendees will learn how to use AR Automation to manage risk, analyze trends, make smart decisions, communicate with customers, improve internal relationships, navigate regulations, and avoid surprises.
- Recognize best practices for managing risk and gaining cash in any economic environment.
- Explore how to remove surprises and understand trends with business intelligence (BI).
- Discover new ideas to become a trusted financial advisor to your organization.
- Understand methods to remain competitive during times of increased complexity, regulations, and changing customer and employee expectations.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance leaders seeking to harness best practices and technology.
- Director of Financial Automation, YayPay by Quadient
Sarah-Jayne Martin is a finance industry expert who specializes in the areas of Credit Management, Payment Processing, Collections and Accounts Receivable. Sarah-Jayne has over 20 years’ experience in the field managing large global teams.
- NetSuite Industry Solution Advisor
Manuel has over 22 years of finance and accounting experience working for public and private companies including Chipotle Mexican Grill and Cummins Engines. He was the Corporate Controller for Cummins’ Rocky Mountain, and STT Energy - an Oil and Gas exploration company. Manuel joined NetSuite in 2016 and has spent the last 6 years assisting organizations to transition from manual to automated accounting practices utilizing Oracle NetSuite. The world's first and best-in class solution that provides end-to-end cloud-based financials. Before joining NetSuite, Manuel implemented the system in three different companies, so he understands the ERP and credit-to-cash needs from the end-user and solution provider perspective.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, October 20, 2022
3:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.