Having a full pipeline of higher-paying prospects and clients is the key to a successful practice that gives you leverage and sustainable results. In today’s business environment, the marketing landscape has drastically changed. What worked for firms 12 months ago doesn’t work well now. It’s never been more important to harness the power of the internet to attract a more profitable type of client in order to stay in business and thrive.
There’s a “secret” source that the fastest growing tax and accounting firms are using to fill 80% of their pipeline with higher paying clients weekly. It’s called LinkedIn and those using it correctly are quickly becoming the firm of choice in the markets they serve. This course will give you the blueprint to leverage LinkedIn in less than 30 minutes per day, as well as the 4 easy steps to start getting higher-paying leads and clients today, without spending anything on advertising.
- Learn how to sell your services for premium rates, to prospects who will be happy to pay them, giving you positive cash flow all year round.
- Discover where your higher-paying clients really are (On LinkedIn) and how to reach them fast, without paying a dime in advertising or jumping through endless hoops.
- Discover how to dominate your market and create an unfair advantage over your competitors using our proprietary DD method.
- Learn how to attract referral partners who are already looking for you and are ready to send you prospects.
- Learn how to do ALL of this while working less, staying true to mission, yourself, getting amazing outcomes for your clients and having more fun in the process.
Who Should Attend
Solo, small, and mid-sized CPA firm owners or staff members who are interested in accelerating their social media & marketing activities.
- CEO and Co-Founder
- Client Elevator
Anthony Simonie has personally trained and helped hundreds of businesses and entrepreneurial minded people from all walks of life and experience to reach success in business.
Anthony’s focus is to provide proven online and offline marketing and sales strategies, automated marketing systems, training, advice and products that enable smart, but overwhelmed business owners to increase profitability, eliminate wasted effort and frustration, and create more quality free time to spend with their families, rather than being enslaved to their business.
Most of his clients were previously stuck on what he calls the “hampster wheel of doom”, basically working endless hours with good intentions of improving their businesses, but rarely... Read more
- Founder & CEO
With a previous background in youth ministry, Nate Hagerty entered the tax industry in 2003 and became the Marketing Director of a regional tax firm in Virginia.
This firm grew from a small $50,000/year firm to one which took in over $4.3 million in tax prep fees alone in less than ten years, employing over 440 people with 23 locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee. From 2003 until 2006, Mr. Hagerty directed the marketing and sales of this company, as it yearly surpassed the sales of well-known national franchises in its 15 market areas. During this period, he worked as a coach and consultant to the tax and accounting industry, helping thousands of other tax business owners in the US, Ca... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
11:00 AM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.