Value Pricing is not a new concept, yet many firm owners and leaders are still using a pricing model based upon hourly work. Changing your pricing strategy is a huge undertaking, and without a compelling rationale, it is difficult to implement such a widespread change. Join metaconsultant Ed Kless with Sage as he provides the business case and mindset shift needed to effectively make the switch to a modern pricing strategy for your firm.
- Recognize the current pricing strategies utilized by accounting firms.
- Identify how a value pricing strategy works and the history behind the shift from hours to value.
- Discover change management best practices when it comes to rolling out new pricing.
- Explore case studies of firms that have successfully made the switch to value pricing.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPA firm leaders, owners, and administrators looking to modernize their firm's pricing strategies.
- Sage Thought Leader
Ed is the senior director of partner development and strategy for North America at Sage. In this role, Ed develops and delivers the curriculum for the Sage Consulting Academy, a course designed to educate Sage Software partners on the art and practice of small business consulting. He also facilitates the Sage Leadership Academy, a yearlong program designed to assist Sage Software partners develop a continuous process of improvement in their organizations and serves as liaison to the Sage Leadership Academy Alumni Association.
Ed is an avid podcaster. Check out the Sage Thought Leadership Podcast ...
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
3:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.