Modern day finance technology is continuously evolving and improving how CPAs do their jobs while also supporting their clients. In this webinar, you will discover how the Divvy expense management system provides a smarter way to manage finances in real-time, prevent fraud, and maintain budgets.
- Discover how to seamlessly integrate expense data & spend activity into a single platform
- Discover how to erase manual processes like receipt chasing.
- Identify how to help clients build manageable budgets to eliminate overspend.
- Explore how to drastically reduce software and subscription costs.
- Identify how modern fintech experts win new business.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and Finance Professionals who deal with expense reporting, budgeting, fraud.
- Enterprise Account Executive
Weston has been working with individuals and organizations to strategically craft solutions to finance related challenges for years. He joined the Divvy squad in 2018 due to the unique footprint he knew Divvy would bring to the industry. He has been working for the past three years with Mid-Market and Enterprise organizations to find a path to increased control, visibility and a dramatically improved end of month process for finance and accounting leaders.
- Senior Marketing Manager
Taylor Cutler serves as a senior demand generation marketing manager at Divvy, a spend management software that enables businesses to “divvy” out funds to employees on their own divvy corporate card. Taylor is an experienced software-as-a-service marketer and in his free time enjoys spending time in the great outdoors with his wife and daughter.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, December 9, 2021
11:00 AM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.