Changes in the ethics landscape are having a profound impact on the accounting profession and with these changes come many opportunities within the industry. In this webinar, author and lawyer, Herb Rubenstein will walk through recent and proposed changes to the AICPA Code of Conduct and explain the impact of these changes on the profession. He will also explore opportunities for accounting professionals to improve ethics within their organizations and generate new business with clients.
- Identify recent updates and proposed updates to the AICPA Code of Conduct.
- Discover business opportunities in the field of ethics for CPAs and accounting/finance professionals.
- Explore opportunities to improve ethics within your organization and/or your client's business.
- Recognize how sustainability/ESG now impacts ethics in the accounting profession.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting, and finance professionals in industry and public accounting.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He previously taught the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the Universi... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Friday, October 13, 2023
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.