CPAs serve a marketplace that is increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous. The emergence of artificial intelligence and other technologies are disruptive threats but, at the same time, offer vast opportunities to CPAs ready to leverage them. To do so requires that CPAs become more entrepreneurial and innovative than in the past.
In this session sponsored by Divvy, Jon Lokhorst highlights a single question to help CPAs spark innovation and growth for their firms and their clients.
You will learn why innovation is more important than ever before, how you can discover client needs for solutions beyond compliance services, and how to add value that opens the door to business development conversations.
- Recognize the need for CPAs to become more entrepreneurial and innovative than ever before
- Learn one question to help spark innovation and growth for CPAs and their clients
- Discover client needs for solutions beyond compliance services
- Add value that opens the door to business development conversations that grow your practice
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accountants, and bookkeepers seeking to proactively offer innovative solutions to their clients.
- Executive Leadership Coach, Lokhorst Consulting
Jon Lokhorst, CPA, ACC, is a leadership coach and consultant. He partners with CPAs, CFOs, and other leaders who face massive change in their industry and recognize the need for a new model of leadership to navigate those challenges. Prior to launching Lokhorst Consulting LLC, Jon enjoyed a 30-plus year career as a CPA, CFO, and organizational leader.
- Sr. Partnership Marketing Manager
Chad finds joy in creating content and planning events that resonate with Divvy's customers (and future customers!). As a Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, Chad helps highlight how sometimes, the path less traveled is actually less risky than sticking to the well-worn trail. In this way, he encourages others to try something new!
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
11:00 AM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.