This webinar offers a step-by-step guide detailing the services a client really wants, how to offer those services in a scalable fashion, and how accountants, CPAs, and bookkeepers can integrate those services into an existing practice (or create a new practice) to differentiate their business from their competitors.
It also covers:
- How to get new clients to your practice.
- How to approach your existing clients about this service (and get them to buy)
- How much you should be charging for this type of service.
- How to provide a CFO/business advisory service in the most efficient way possible
- Recognize how to provide a CFO/business advisory service in the most efficient way possible
- Identify how to get new CFO service clients in your practice.
- Recognize how to approach your existing clients about this service (and get them to buy)
- Discover how much you should be charging for this type of service.
Who Should Attend
Accountants, CPAs, and bookkeepers with a burning desire to help business owners succeed who also meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The practice has clients who are asking for this type of service – even if they don’t know it. Many business clients already seek financial and strategic guidance from their accountants and bookkeepers, who lack advisory expertise.
- The practice has clients who get a deer-in-the-headlights look when faced with monthly financial reports. Clients don’t want raw numbers; they want the numbers explained to them by people they trust.
- The practice is looking for a way to increase revenue and cash flow. Clients see tax compliance and bookkeeping and a commodity, and they do not want to pay a premium for it.
- The practice is looking for a way to differentiate itself from its competitors. There are many, many firms out there all of whom provide the same bookkeeping and compliance work at similar rates.
- CEO/Co-Founder, TheCFOProject.com
Adam Lean is the CEO and Co-Founder of TheCFOProject.com
Adam is a former accountant turned 2-time entrepreneur who built, scaled, and sold multiple businesses. While helping other business owners he realized his passion was teaching and providing tools to business owners to help them make more money and have a peace-of-mind.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
2:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.