Real Estate investors have been enjoying the most advantageous tax code in generations, but will it stick? Join Heidi Henderson, Executive Vice President with Engineered Tax Services, for an update on real estate specific tax incentives. The program will cover:
- Cost segregation
- Qualified improvement property and partial asset disposition
- The final guidance for bonus depreciation and its looming limitation
- Energy efficient building incentives such as the permanent extension of 179D
- The 1 year extension of 45L
Along with reviewing the above tax incentives, this program will help you understand when to call in an expert and how to identify clients who can benefit from utilizing the various tax incentives available to real estate investors.
- Recognize various tax incentives available to real estate investors and current updates to each
- Identify how changes to tax incentives might impact your clients' tax planning strategies
- Identify the impact to cash flow resulting from employing various tax strategies and utilizing NOL carry-backs
- Discover who can benefit from the various real estate tax incentives and when to consult with an expert
- Basic understanding of tax incentives
Who Should Attend
CPAs whose clients can benefit from utilizing real estate tax incentives in their tax planning.
- Executive Vice President
- Engineered Tax Services
I am a Tax Consultant and Real Estate Investor, who advises clients on the application of Tax Efficiencies relating to their investments both directly and indirectly. My education is in Accounting but my entrepreneurial spirit has led me through many business ventures. But I love finding money for people who didn't know it was there! Cost Segregation, 179D deduction, 45L credits, R&D tax credits, Historical Tax Credits, Conservation Easements, Opportunity Zones, Alternative Investments, and Captive Insurance are a few tools we can help you with.
As the Executive Vice President and Board Member of Engineered Tax Services I help plan for growth and operational improvements internally, while working externally with investment min... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Encoursa LLC is an IRS-approved continuing education provider. Provider #: KKRBE
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
3:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.