In an age of rapid innovation and advancing technology, financial professionals continually need to develop new skills to grow in their careers and provide value to their organizations. Beyond acquiring new skills, the most effective leaders chart their career paths with intentionality.
During this webinar, Liz Briggson, CPA, will walk through recent industry survey results around the top skill sets finance leaders require to succeed in today's environment. She will then explain how attendees can identify their own interests and aptitudes as they consider their career paths. Liz will also discuss how upskilling in areas that include AI and automation can enable financial professionals to focus less on transactions and more on decisions.
- Explore various finance leadership career paths.
- Identify the skill sets financial professionals should possess to succeed in today’s environment.
- Explore how upskilling in areas that include AI and automation can enhance financial professionals' skills and free up time to focus on high-value work.
- Discover best practices to seek out training, mentorships, and project experiences to position for success.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, finance, and accounting professionals.
Liz is passionate about education and helping people reach their potential.
Liz's corporate finance experience includes progressive finance roles with Kellogg Company, Amway, and Open Systems Technologies. At Amway, Liz was responsible for management reporting for Amway’s portfolio companies and financial planning & analysis for Amway’s finance and executive divisions. Prior to that, Liz served clients in the utilities, insurance, and manufacturing industries in the assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Liz is a licensed CPA in the state of Michigan. She leads Partnerships & Education for Encoursa.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, December 11, 2023
2:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.