Join Divvy for a look at the fraud triangle, fraud opportunities related to employee expense reports, and ways to design your expense reporting process to eliminate fraud. Liz Briggson, CPA and Director of Education and Partnerships will kick off the discussion which will segway into a live overview of Divvy’s industry leading spend and expense management platform and how it’s helping CPAs!
- Recognize how 'opportunity' fits as part of the fraud triangle
- Explore common fraud opportunities that exist within the employee expense reporting process
- Discover how to seamlessly integrate expense data & spend activity into a single platform
- Identify ways to improve current processes to reduce the risk of fraud
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and Finance Professionals who deal with expense reporting, budgeting, and fraud prevention.
- Senior Marketing Manager
Taylor Cutler serves as a senior demand generation marketing manager at Divvy, a spend management software that enables businesses to “divvy” out funds to employees on their own divvy corporate card. Taylor is an experienced software-as-a-service marketer and in his free time enjoys spending time in the great outdoors with his wife and daughter.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Monday, August 22, 2022
1:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.