Choosing a business entity is a critical step in launching a successful business. Over time, however businesses evolve and a different legal business structure may be more advantageous than the one originally selected. In this webinar Nellie Akalp, Founder and CEO of CorpNet.com will explain what you and your clients should know about changing a legal business entity.
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of the different business structure entities
- Recognize situations when a business may need to change their originally chosen business entity
- Understand the steps that need to be taken to make that entity switch
- Identify tools and resources to help streamline business entity selection and business formation
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs who advise, or who would like to advise, clients on corporate entity compliance and those who are responsible for compliance within their own organizations.
- CEO and Co-Founder
Nellie Akalp is an entrepreneur, business expert, professional speaker, published author, and mother to four amazing kids. Nellie has dedicated her entrepreneurial career to helping other entrepreneurs and business professionals succeed at business ownership.
As CEO and Co-Founder of CorpNet.com, she has helped more than half a million small businesses and licensed professionals get their businesses and clients off the ground. She has developed a strong following within the small business community and has been honored as a Small Business Influencer Champion and was named women entrepreneur of the year by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, October 22, 2020
1:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.