Most companies are far from where they want and need to be when it comes to implementing analytics and are still relying on gut feeling, rather than hard data, when making decisions. In this webinar, Enterprise Performance Management expert, Gary Cokins will discuss why business analytics and big data provide a competitive advantage and show participants how to use predictive analytics to drive planning and decision making.
- Discover why leveraging analytics and Big Data provides a competitive advantage.
- Recognize the difference between business intelligence (BI) and business analytics.
- Identify how to imbed statistics and analytics into enterprise performance management (EPM) methods.
- Discover alternative approaches to accelerating the adoption rate of business analytics.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accounting/finance professionals interested in using big data and analytics for planning and decision making.
Gary Cokins, CEO of "Analytics-Based Performance Management LLC": https://www.garycokins.com is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in advanced cost management and performance improvement systems. He is the founder of Analytics-Based Performance Management, an advisory firm located in Cary, North Carolina. Gary received a BS degree with honors in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research from Cornell University in 1971. He received his MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management in 1974.
Gary began his career as a strategic planner with FMC’s Link-Belt Division and then served as Financial Controller and Operations Manager. In 1981 Gary began... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 6, 2024
11:00 AM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.