If you work with data in Excel on a consistent basis, you will not want to miss this webinar! Matthew Briggson, CPA will walk you through the INDEX and MATCH functions and how they can be combined to create a dynamic lookup tool. He will also cover formula anchors, VLOOKUPS/HLOOKUPS, and much more. This jam packed course is designed to save you time in Excel and help you bring more value to your stakeholders, co-workers, and clients.
- Identify how to leverage TEXT functions to manipulate text strings.
- Learn how to use LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, and HLOOKUP functions.
- Identify the proper use of anchors ($) in formula references.
- Learn how to use the INDEX/MATCH combination to create a dynamic lookup tool.
- A basic understanding of Excel and Excel formulas.
- Access to Excel 2010 or newer.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and accounting/finance/business professionals who work with data in Excel.
Matthew Briggson is a certified public accountant in the State of Michigan and a co-founder of Encoursa LLC, a technology company offering continuing professional education courses to CPAs and other financial professionals. Before founding Encoursa, Matthew spent time in public accounting at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in the Assurance Practice.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Friday, July 17, 2020
12:00 PM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.