What does it take to run a successful, modern CPA practice in 2018 and beyond? In this
session, Amanda Huyck, Director of Integrated Partnerships for AffiniPay, will discuss how
technology continues to reshape the way professional services firms like yours conduct
business, and why a modern payment technology is crucial to providing an exceptional client
experience today. She’ll look at how client expectations are shifting and explore the ways online
payments help you streamline your workflow—and boost your cash flow.
- Identify how technology continues to revolutionize business
- Learn what it takes to deliver a great client experience today
- Recognize the changing costs of doing business in 2018 and beyond
- Understand how payment technologies help you optimize workflow and cash flow
Who Should Attend
Solo, small, and mid-sized CPA firm owners or staff members who are interested in improving
their billing and payments processes.
- Director of Integrated Partnerships
Amanda Huyck is a business development and sales leader with nearly 20 years' experience in
software and medical technology. Today she serves as Director of Integrated Partnerships at
AffiniPay, a payment technology company that helps professional services firms get paid quickly
and easily, online. Amanda helps third-party software companies integrate AffiniPay's payment
technology into their own products. She lives in Austin, Texas, and enjoys exploring Central
Texas by bicycle in her free time.
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Specialized Knowledge & Applications|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.