Many accounting firms know that their marketing needs work. Or they know that it’s non-existent. But it’s easy to put off something like marketing when you don’t know where you should start. This webinar will help firms that need some direction by:
- Defining what marketing is and why it’s essential for accounting firm.
- Offering practical tips for getting your marketing efforts started.
- Providing examples of firms that have had success putting them into practice.
Both new and established firms will discover useful ideas for getting their marketing off the ground and getting results.
- Understand the role of marketing for accounting firms
- Identify how to launch new marketing initiatives
- Recognize examples of successful marketing strategies for accounting firms
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs who desire to advance their marketing initatives to grow their accounting firm.
Caleb Newquist is Editor-at-Large at Gusto. In 2009, he became the founding editor of Going Concern, the one-of-a-kind voice on the accounting profession, serving in the role for 9 years. Prior to Going Concern, Caleb worked as a CPA for nearly 6 years in New York and Denver. He lives in Denver with his wife, daughter, and two cats. You can follow him on Twitter at @cnewquist.
- (855) 434-8417
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Communications & Marketing|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.