This is a follow-up webinar to PART 1, which established the concept of the “client relationship journey” that occurs online, when you have a functioning online marketing machine. The first part covered the “Awareness” stage, and how to get your firm in front of the right prospects. This second part will give you the tools to “engage” these prospects, and “convert" them into well-paying clients (who you can then “ascend” into higher levels of service). All in an automated, relationship-oriented fashion.
- Discover the key metrics you should be tracking for your main firm website — and how to turn it into a lead-generating engine for your firm
- Learn the potential missing ingredient for ALL of your online properties that turns stale, unproductive platforms into fresh sources of the right kinds of leads
- Recognize how to crack the code of email marketing for your firm — and never send a “tax tips newsletter” again (at least if you want to succeed with email)
- Filter through the jargon and overwhelm of the internet marketing landscape in 2018 to zero in on the CRITICAL components of an online marketing machine
- Attendees should have at least a basic knowledge of the online marketing ecosystem.
Who Should Attend
Solo, small, and mid-sized CPA firm owners or staff members who are interested in accelerating their social media & marketing activities.
If you missed PART 1, please email us at email@example.com to request a recording.
- Founder & CEO
With a previous background in youth ministry, Nate Hagerty entered the tax industry in 2003 and became the Marketing Director of a regional tax firm in Virginia.
This firm grew from a small $50,000/year firm to one which took in over $4.3 million in tax prep fees alone in less than ten years, employing over 440 people with 23 locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee. From 2003 until 2006, Mr. Hagerty directed the marketing and sales of this company, as it yearly surpassed the sales of well-known national franchises in its 15 market areas. During this period, he worked as a coach and consultant to the tax and accounting industry, helping thousands of other tax business owners in th... Read more
- +1 913 674 5965
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.