In this webinar, participants will get a live start-to-finish demo of a customized Excel-based dashboard. Jaime Campbell, CPA and Shana Wild, CPA will guide you through frameworks, formulas, techniques, and tools to produce a tool to assist you in the process of converting data to information to insights for your clients! Most of all, you will see how to make this process templated for you and unique for each client.
- Deploy the data-to-information-to-insight framework
- Discuss when to template and when to customize in order to optimize efficiency and value
- Create user-friendly, interactive functionality such as drill-down ability and dynamic user controls such as drop-down boxes or spin buttons
- Get data in real time, including combining data from multiple sources
- Discuss strategies for ease of use, including a framework for deciding what's worth including, and designing the balance of numbers, visuals, and white space
- Participants should have experience with a variety of functions, tools, and techniques in Excel.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and advisors serving for-profits and not-for-profit organizations looking to efficiently help clients gain insight into their organizational operations and results.
Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA, CGMA, CTT, MCT is co-owner of Tier One Services, LLC, an outsourced accounting firm supporting small businesses and CPAs across the country. After starting her career in tax and audit, she now loves to deliver financial clarity to CEOs and CFOs via dashboards & financial models - and deliver massive time savings to CPAs. Jaime was selected as a Woman of Note by the NJ Society of CPAs for “having a continuing impact on the accounting profession.”
- (704) 837 - 0185
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Friday, November 30, 2018
1:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Computer Software & Applications|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.