Join Nellie Akalp, founder of CorpNet, for an overview of the attributes of S Corporations. Nellie will discuss filing deadlines and requirements for the S-Corp election, and compare S Corporations with LLCs and C Corporations in light of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act. You will come away with tax planning discussion points to share with your clients, including tax rates, the Qualified Business Income deduction, financial goals, business goals, personal liability protection, and entity administration requirements.
- Observe the primary attributes of S Corporations, including filing deadlines and requirements
- Identify differences (and similarities) between S Corps, LLCs, and C Corps
- Recognize tax planning discussion points to share with clients
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and accountants who serve entrepreneurial clients and growing businesses.
CPAs who run their own practices.
CFOs, controllers and other accounting professionals who are responsible for domestic tax compliance.
- CEO and Co-Founder
Nellie Akalp is an entrepreneur, business expert, professional speaker, published author, and mother to four amazing kids. Nellie has dedicated her entrepreneurial career to helping other entrepreneurs and business professionals succeed at business ownership.
As CEO and Co-Founder of CorpNet.com, she has helped more than half a million small businesses and licensed professionals get their businesses and clients off the ground. She has developed a strong following within the small business community and has been honored as a Small Business Influencer Champion and was named women entrepreneur of the year by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
- +1 888 449 2638
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
3:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.